A miracle of four letters.... Y-A-R-A

Cairo,September 2009
Mass communication Al shorouq
Section room number 202, is where I first met my lovely sister Yara.
The amount of things we went through together make my head spin when I think about them and try to put them into words. Through out the past 5 years we've changed a lot,and I can't tell you how thankful I am that no matter what happened to both of us we managed to come out of it stronger as individuals and as sisters.
The amount of times we fought, disagreed and sometimes even hurt each other aren't few,but I'll never forget that when it came to me,knowing how different I am you always changed your perspective and outlook on daily life situations. You ALWAYS put yourself in my shoes which is impossible for anyone, you listened,you cared like no one I've ever known,but most importantly you UNDERSTOOD. We share tears and smile that came from the deepest place in our hearts which is almost impossible. We've seen each other down and we pulled each other up,we witnessed each other's success and happiness but what counts the most is that we were there for each other to take away the pain.
I once told you I don't know what I did to deserve a sister like you,and I still don't.
I always say that my memory is my worst enemy but one of its pros is whenever the world knocks me down I'll remember I have someone like you who blindly believes in me and will be there to pull me back up.
For all the memories we share together, for your trust, your understanding, your sisterhood and above all your love;I can't find words to thank you enough on your birthday so I hope "I love you,sister" would mean to you as much as it means to me.
Happy 22nd birthday my miracle.

Posted via Blogaway


Posted via Blogaway

Comments