I never want to stop holding hands

Her... One word that means so much to me.
A simple reach from her,a message left,a text and my heart soars.
I wish I could tell her everyday
Let her see and feel what she has become to me
So maybe just then she'll understand that she's not who she claims to be.
A look into her eyes,
A kiss on her lips,
Stroking her silky short hair,
The smell of her perfume,
The attitude,
All her different moods,
The way she loves,teases,bites and touches,
The way she is who she is,
The magic she brings into life,
And that look that makes my knees weak,
Her kindness,her soft heart,how she sleeps like a baby.
I never want to stop holding her hand,
I never want to wake up to anything but her face.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.” 
― Antoine de Saint-ExupéryThe Little Prince


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down with the Religious Fascism

The streets of Cairo AKA The nightmare